Friday, January 20, 2017

Why I Made the Work From Home Decision





I decided to start working at home because after more than 20 years of getting up, getting dressed, commuting in rush hour traffic, missing lunch and getting home late…. I was tired!  I worked days and my husband worked nights and weekends, we never had time to communicate. I am not one to make rash decisions but in this case I was suffering from a case of “major burnout” and I handed in my resignation without much thought of what I was going to do next.

I am not old enough to retire and depending on my husband to supply all of the  income for our normal two income family was not working out, I had to “GET A JOB”.  I found it almost impossible to start looking for another job, I just didn’t want to do it!   There had to be some way that I could make money without leaving home.


Well, I found my solution, become a typist from home.  I did my research and found Type at Home.com to be the best opportunity for me. The assignments are interesting and I can complete my work without worrying about what to wear, or having a “bad hair day”.

No comments:

Post a Comment